Exil'Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9

[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Empty [GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9

Message par Sfao Sam 27 Aoû - 16:47

[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Cleric_devoted
BALiSTiC’s Buff/Heal/DPS DC [Mod 9+]

Purpose of this build
High buffs to the party while being able to do decent dps for soloing and still maintain good healing. Since this build is to maximize your buffs you will not be providing the best heals or dps; your contribution to the team will be high but you will likely not appear favorably in the leader boards at the end of a dungeon.  Note that I am playing on Xbox and while the build should apply to PS4 and PC, PC is always a little ahead so there may be some things to look out for.
[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Bio

Path
Anointed Champion – It is very important to go with AC and not divine oracle as this will give you the Anointed Army daily and Battle Fervor feat.  Personally I think Battle Fervor is very important as we can see our power jumping north of 250k in Dungeons, so sharing an additional 15% of our power is huge.
If however you don’t care about healing and you feel that you need additional damage, then divine oracle in the path for you (more dps will help if you solo a lot).  You can still spec yourself very similar to my build below, but you will be running with Terrifying Insight (Class Feature) rather then Battle Fervor and Prophecy of Doom (Encounter) rather then bastion of health as well as Brand of the Sun (At Will) rather then Blessing of Battle.  There will be a bunch of other small changes as well with feats and gear as well so I’d suggest taking a look at Divine Oracle build.
Remember that there is no wrong answer, it just depends on what role you are looking to play, your buffs will still be massive as a Divine oracle (though I still prefer the extra 15% power share) and you will be able to do a noticeable amount of extra dps compared to the anointed champion; but you wont be able to play the healer in the group.

Race
Either Drow, Dragonborn, Human or Half Elf (which I selected). Personally I don’t think it matters which one of the 4 you select, they all have some benefit.  To maximize potential buffs you would select Drow for the 5% chance for the 4 sec 10% damage reduction;  I’ve never used this so I’m uncertain how much you would actually notice this benefit.  For the Dragonborn, I’m just not a fan of the look but it’s a good choice.

Ability Rolls
Wisdom is by far the most important as it is for both damage and healing bonus. I would say Charisma and Strength are then equally second as you would need a mix of AP gain and critical chance. With your initial stat roll get your wisdom as high as possible, it doesn’t matter which of str or cha is higher as you can even them out as you level up.

Feats
[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Feats
Greater Fortune (3/3) – 3% additional healing – very helpful
Toughness (3/3) – 9% HP boost which is noticeable as your hp grows
Domain Synergy / Healing Action(3/3) – I don’t really care for either of these but one of them will need 3 points in it.
Weapon Mastery (3/3) – 3% additional crit isn’t that much but the most useful of your options.
Repurpose Soul (3/3) – I’m not sure how much this heals but your only other option is Initiate of faith (.6% of power to crit) which even with keeping your power around 60000 in battle, this gives your crit stat 360…  If you are seeing your power jump north of 250k, this is then 1500 crit and would then be good to go with.
Bountiful Fortune (4/5) – 12% more divine power, very useful but you will want to put a power point into cleanse so only 4/5
Cleanse (1/3) – 10% chance to remove a damage over time effect from an ally. 10% should be enough, especially if your throwing astral seal out every now and then.
*If you have selected Human as your race, put one more point in Cleanse and Bountiful Fortune.
Righteous Tree:
Astral Fury (5/5) – You deal 10% more damage. You need this if you want to be able to solo all areas.
Righteous Suffering (5/5) – When you take damage you deal 10% more damage. It is hard to say if this or Furious Intervention which gives you 10% more AP would be better. The AP gain will help somewhat even at endgame but I’ve gone with the extra 10% more damage.  Neither choice is wrong but you might go with Furious Intervention if putting out dailies fast is important to you.
Weapons of Light (5/5) – Give 10% to allies within 30’. This is very important to have.
Bear your Sins (5/5) – 10% more dmg from all sources when you use damage over time.
Condemning Gaze (5/5) – 15% more damage from all sources for 15 secs.
Fire of the Gods (5/5) – You need this to help Bear your Sins to work.
Avatar of Light (1/1) – Obviously take this for extra dps
Virtuous Tree:
Lasting Wishes (5/5) – You heal for 10% more.
Batter Fervor (5/5) – When you use Blessing of Battle, you give your allies 15% of your power.
Essentially these feats will give you the following:
Personal DPS: 60%
Healing: 13%
Power Share: 25%
Team DPS Increase: 25%
Add In empowered Break the spirit (30% Team DPS), hallowed ground (20% Team DPS) and your lantern (16% Team DPS) which results in increasing team DPS by 91% while also increasing everyone’s power by 25%.  It isn’t that likely for you to have everything up at once, but its a good potential.

Powers
[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Powers
At Will:
Astral Seal – I always keep this slotted at it heals everyone attacking the target that you hit it with and it also will give you AP gain which can be very noticeable in large groups.
Blessing of Battle – This is very important to use when playing with others as the Feat “Battle Fervor” will increase everyone’s power by 15% of yours.
Sacred Flame (optional) – When running solo you may want to use this rather than Blessing of Battle as it’s much easier to use while dodging. It’s also much faster.
Daily:
Hallowed Ground – This is the best daily you can use to increase dps when running with a group.
Anointed Army – There is a feat that improves anointed army which we aren’t selecting (Ancient Warding), however this is still a good daily to use. Hallowed ground is preferred for increasing dps, but anointed army is good to use in situations where the group needs some added protection and still provides some dps buff. Hallowed ground also does not stack, if there is another DC who has already used it, use this instead.
Flame Strike – When you are running solo, I would suggest using flame strike as your daily as it does decent damage.
Encounters:
Divine Glow – This is a very useful power as it does good damage, it heals and it de-buffs. I always start any fight (with a group) by using three of these in divinity mode which will give you three stacks of empowerment. You may need to hit them with Blessing of battle first if your divinity is not full when starting the fight. When you are fully empowered, if there is a single powerful target use break the spirit, if not decide if you want to use Astral Seal/Blessing of Battle and regain divinity while you wait to decide how to use your empowerment, or use empowered divine glow to do decent dps and heal a little. If your party is dying an empowered Bastion of health will be the best tool to bring them up to full health.
Break the Spirit – This is your best buff power; but only use it when you are fully empowered as it will increase everyone’s dps by 30% for 8 seconds.
Bastion of Health – This is the best healing power that a dc has. It has a large radius, it’s very fast to use in divinity and when you are fully empowered it can fully restore everyone’s health. You can also target people who are far away from you fairly easily.
Chains of Blazing Light – I use this when running solo and remove break the spirit, I find it the best dps power that we have.
Astral Shield – You would run with this if you’re in a group that has a GF running with into the Fray; I replace Break the Spirit and throw out empowered Astral Shields instead. This combination is getting nerfed soon though but it’s still an okay power to have if your team needs extra protection.
Forgemaster’s Flame (Optional) – If you are running with a second Cleric, one of you will want to run with Break the Spirit and the other Forgemater’s Flame.  There is no point to running with both as it needs to be used fully empowered.
Class Feature:
Healer’s Lore – This improves our healing ability greatly, when you are the group’s healer, I suggest having this on.
Divine Fortune – Always have this turned on, your at will powers will take too long to build divinity otherwise.
Holy Fervor – If you are not the groups healer or you find that you are healing well without Healer’s Lore you can use this for the additional AP gain.

Battle Rotation
Dungeons/Group Runs:
Encounter Powers: Break the Spirit or Forgemaster’s Flame / Divine Glow / Bastion of Health
At Will: Astral Seal / Blessing of Battle
Daily: Hallowed Ground / Anointed Army
For this build the powers you use in a boss fight and in mobs will typically be the same, however you may want to use Forgemaster’s flame for mobs and Break the spirit for bosses.

1. Try to enter any fight already having full divinity, if you don’t use Blessing of Battle (BoB) and Astral Seal to get it up at the start.
  2. Start the fight by using 3xDivine Glow in divinity mode, then put down hallowed ground and 1xBoB.
  3. Next hit the largest target with an empowered break the spirit (boss) or forgemaster’s flame (mob).
  4. Then use 1x Astral seal on the largest target and 1xBoB, which should give you full divinity again to restart the rotation.
  5. At any time you may need to use Bastion of Health which may mess up the rotation, it is fast in divinity mode so using it instead of divine glow to build divinity works well.

If your team really needs healing, you can use Bastion of Health when empowered (you don’t need to be fully empowered).  Otherwise use it right before or after starting to use divinity so you don’t waste the empowerment.
Between fights hit yourself with Bastion of Health and Divine Glow, this will give you AP gain so that your daily is ready for the next fight.
Solo Running:
Encounter Powers: Chains / Divine Glow / Bastion of Health
At Will: Sacred Flame or Blessing of Battle
Daily: Flame Strike / Anointed Army

1. Hit your targets with 1x Divine glow in divinity, then 2x Chains in divinity.
  2. Use Sacred Flame or Blessing of Battle until your divinity is back.
  3. Use empowered Chains

At any time you can use Flame Strike and anointed can be used if you need a little additional protection in a situation.  I keep Bastion of Health on just in case I need to heal myself as well. The same goes for Astral Seal, if your dying hit your target with one of these so your healing while attacking them, though I don’t think it helps that much.

Companions
[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Companion

There are all different types of companions that can help, typically you will want to go for the ones that give you some type of % gain. My main is the Pseudodragon and I find that it works very well; just make sure that the companion you are running with has an attack with a 2s or less cooldown and put the highest bonding stones on it that you can afford.  I also suggest making sure that it has 3xOffensive slots and at least 1 ring for the equipment slots (For +4 or +5 Ring of Brutality).  You may want to focus on your companion’s stats even before your own as just having 3 rank 8 bonding runestones on it gives you 105% of its stats.  Every upgrade to the bonding stones will give you more and more of their stats.  Other companions worth mentioning are as follows:
Fire Archon – Increases your damage against targets with less than 50% Hit Points by +7%
Air Archon – Increases your damage against targets not at full health by +5.0%.
Pseudodragon – 20% chance to restore some Stamina/Guard when attacking.
Rust monster – On Damage Taken 25% chance to inflict a 5% damage debuff on attacker. Stacks up to 3 times.
Owlbear Cub – On encounter use, if you fail to critically hit, do an additional hit for damage equal to 50% of your power.
Erinyes of Belial – Critical Severity. 5% on rare, 10% on epic.
Dancing Blade – Critical Severity. 3% on rare, 5% on epic
Polar Bear Cub – 5% outgoing heal bonus
Yeti – On Damage Taken 10% chance, for you or your companion, to increase damage dealt by 10%.

Gear
Since we are a Righteous cleric for the most part, we have given up a lot of feats that increase our healing, I’ve gone with the Tiamat set to help offset this loss a little, plus it provides Wisdom and Charisma.
Waist: Tiamat Sash (provides wisdom and Charisma)
Neck: Tiamat’s Orb of Majesty
Artifact for Set: Amulet of Tiamat’s Demise
3 of Set: Increases Outgoing Healing by 5% and Incoming healing by 5%.

Artifacts
Lantern in your main slot as it increases damage from all sources by 16% for 6 seconds. Some people like the sigil of the devoted, but as you get closer to end game most bosses don’t stay alive long enough for the sigil to be needed.  It’s pretty easy to get the sigil though and the active stats are good, so its not a bad idea to have it and switch between it and the lantern if you feel you need it.  The artifacts I’ve gone with are below, but you can really use whatever is available; I’d suggest looking for ones with Power first, then Armor Pen/Critical Strike and finally Recovery. A mix may be good too; determine which stats that you need based on what enchants you have and gear you are using.
Lantern of Revelation – Critical Strick/ Armor Penetration/Combat advantage
Symbol of Fire – Power/Recovery/Defense
Thayan Book of the Dead – Critical Strike/Armor Penetration/Action Point Gain.
Tiamat’s Orb of Majesty – Power/ Critical Strike /Recovery/Armor Penetration/Action Point Gain.

Weapon and Offhand
Twisted Set – This is giving you 3840 extra power, you will get hit and this is reduced to give you extra defense instead, but the 3840 extra power is worth it. Some DC’s like the burning set as you may get your daily back right away. Personally I think our AP gain is fine and hallowed ground only accounts for 20% of our 91% potential in team dps gain, so spending too much to ensure its always down isn’t worth it.

Enchantments
Offense slot – Radiants for Power (25% of your power is being shared if you are using blessing of battle often). I also like the vicious enchantment for power & armor pen. If you have a mix of enchantments though, your radiants should go on your companion’s gear’s offensive slots if it’s giving you more then 100% using bonding stones. My Armor pen is a little low so I put vicious enchants on my pet to get it up.
Defense slot – Azures for defense.

Jewelry/Rings
Best to have – Almost any +5 rings with two offensive slots
Best possible is: Ring of Brutality+5 and Ring of Sudden Precision +5
If you don’t have the ring of Brutality+5 then I would go with the Ring of Brutality+4 and any of the following +5’s
Ring of Sudden Precision +5
Ring of Rising Power +5
Ring of Sudden Precision +5
Ring of Rising Precision +5
Ring of Rising Focus +5
Ring of Sudden Lifesteal +5
Ring of Rising Lifesteal +5
If you only have + 4’s, I do not suggest any of the “Rising” ones as we can rarely keep up enough stacks to make it worthwhile within the 4 second window, the sudden ones are much better.  If you don’t have either then keep making your way there!  Personalized rings are still good as well but not worth crafting if you don’t already have them.

Weapon and Armor enchantment
For weapon – Likely go with Terror or Plague Fire or maybe Holy Avenger. I’m using a feytouched right now but I can’t really recommend it. Even dread or vorpal should work well; I don’t find the choice of weapon enchantment to be something that makes a large difference for this build though.
For Armor – Soulforged. Most classes will use negation, for most dc’s (unless you’re trying to be a tank) I would say Soulforged is best, as you will likely die accidentally and you have the ability you quickly heal yourself when soulforged brings you back.

Armor
Armor Set, Shirt/Pants, Reinforcement Kits, etc… This is just the best that you can afford and go with the stats that you need.  For now Dragonflight Gear is what you should be trying for, mod 10 has new armor which xbox isn’t at yet but its likely what to aim for on PC.

Stats to go for
[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Stats

Power – Power is the most important by far, we will be sharing 25% of our power to those around us.
Recovery – 6-10k recovery. After 6k start focusing on other stats, don’t go too high with this stat, it will be a waste as you need time to build divinity and use your encounters and daily. If you have massive recovery, sure your powers will be available sooner, but it won’t matter since you won’t be ready to use them.
Critical Strike – Crit is always a good stat to have; usually the choice will be between crit and armor pen, and you need a mix of both.
Armor Penetration – You want to get to 60% Resistance ignored which can be difficult. Since this build is really for buff’s and heals I wouldn’t focus on it too much until you’re a very high level. But if your having trouble doing solo tasks getting this up will help.  If you put armor pen on your companion and it is sharing it with you, this may be bringing your armor pen to 60 anyways. This is what I’ve done rather then go to high with this stat.
Action Point Gain – This helps to get your daily’s up faster, but there isn’t many ways to get this too high, so just take it as its available.
Defense – Defense is something that is easy to get since the other options for defense slots are hp, life steal and deflect. Life steal isn’t important to a dc as you can heal yourself in numerous other ways and I don’t suggest working on deflect with this build as you’re not tanking. This leaves Defense and HP; personally I throw everything into defense that I can, but if you want a little towards HP you can do that as well, especially since your toughness feat is giving you 9% hp gain.

Mounts
[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Mounts

You will want at minimum one epic mount that is giving you +2000 in a stat. I use the +2000 power, but if you’re lacking in a particular stat (Crit, Armor Pen or Recovery) you can go with those as well. Before getting a mount it’s very important to check which Bonus Powers apply to it (check http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Mount_Powers)
You will be able to have 5 active mounts, however I’ve listed 7 suggestions below as you may not be able to get mounts with a particular bonus.  Also there is some wiggle room with which bonus to choose.
Remember that blue mounts can be just as good as purple ones if they have the right insignia slots. Also if you can’t afford blue/purple mounts, there is a lesser version of the bonus powers to look for on them.

Protector’s CamaraderieRegalRegalBarbedWhenever your summoned Companion attacks, you gain 3% of your Power and Defense for 10 seconds. This effect can stack up to 4 times.
Artificer’s PersuasionBarbedBarbedIlluminatedWhenever you use an Artifact Power, your Recovery, Movement, Action Point Gain, and Stamina Gain are increased by 10% of your Power for 15 seconds.
Magistrate’s PatienceBarbedBarbedEnlightenedWhenever you perform a Critical Strike, your target will gain a stack of Magistrate’s Consideration.
Enemies affected by Magistrate’s Consideration take Psychic Damage equal to 10% of your power over 4 seconds.
Allies affected by Magistrates Consideration are healed for 3% of your maximum Hit Points over 4 seconds.
Shepherd’s DevotionRegalBarbedIlluminatedWhenever you use a Daily power, your teammates Defense, Deflection, and Movement are increased by 5% of your power for 15 seconds.
Warlord’s InspirationRegalRegalEnlightenedYour summoned Companion does 20% more damage.
Gladiator’s GuileRegalIlluminatedEnlightenedWhen your Stamina is above 75%, you move 15% faster. When your Stamina is below 25%, you gain 15% of your Power as Stamina Gain

If you have a legendary mount:

Cavalry’s WarningCrescentBarbedEnlightenedWhenever you activate a Mount Combat Power you gain an increase of 10% to your Power, Recovery, Armor Penetration, Critical Strike, Defense, Deflection, Regeneration, and Life Steal.

The actual stats on all off the Insignia Types don’t seem like a lot but they do add up and as you run more and more  dungeons you will find that blue insignias will be fairly easy to come by (hopefully you are not in a group of people who take these when they don’t actually need them). Check the trade house for purple insignia’s as well, they can get pretty cheap sometimes; you can potentially have an additional 3000 (15×200) for Stat 1 and 1500 (15×100) for Stat 2. I prefer Insignia’s with Armor pen, Power, Critical Strike and Defense as well as a single Prosperity Insignia. Armor pen is likely the best since it is something you might be lacking and Stat 2 on it is AP gain.

Boons
Campaign Boons are very important to do as they provide a large increase to our stats.  For the most part I think that the boon choices are pretty obvious regarding which one is better for us but there are some that either don’t make a difference or is just personal preference.  If you have Guild boons, my preference is Power/Defense. My choices for the rest are below:
[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Campaign[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Campaign1[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Campaign2[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Campaign3

[GUIDE] PVE HEAL/BUFF M9 Orcus

Source: http://mmominds.com/2016/08/19/balistics-buffhealdps-dc/
Sfao
Sfao

Revenir en haut Aller en bas